Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Say it in English ~5/31(sat)~

We had a event from the TUFSA education team, “Say it in English” on 31st May. Many people came to this event, and they seemed to really enjoy playing games and having conversations with one another. I had lots of fun! 
The first game was “find the person”. It was a little bit hard to get as many as 9 signatures in 10 minutes. I talked to many people but I found that no one had climbed Mt. Fuji, so I couldn’t complete my game sheet… 
The second game was “picture game”. Everyone had to guess and draw some funny pictures according to the description that one of the participants described. I also tried to draw a picture but I found that I have a bad sense in drawing… but but! One of the participants told me that the picture was awesome…! Then I possibly can be a good painter…? lol
The last game was “spy game”. To win this game, the important thing was to describe the details of a word on card and try not to be detected by the others in order to stay in the game. The game needed confidence to say something, several words to describe it, and a technique to deceive other people. It was so exciting! Since I actually am not good at using English, the game was super hard for me but I could realize that I need to learn English more.


After the all games, we had some chatting time with some snacks and juice. Throughout this event I kept speaking in English. So, at the end of this event, I felt I could improve my English and got more confident in it! It was not only educational but also super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment